Yo

You have found the right place to have fun AND learn government. Just doing this for government.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Ramzy's analysis of the Iraq War

Commented on We are the government; You and I

I agree with you Ramzy, I too was at first with Bush's decision for taking action in response to September 11. United States is considered to be one of the most powerful nations, but we shouldn't be in over our heads and take on every nation due to our disagreement of their systems. Their is one error in your statement though; when you say invade afghanistan, what is your defination of invade? You mean invading by fighting Iraqies in Afghanistan or fighting Afgahnis in Afghanistan. Depending on your definition of invading Afghanistan, we didn't actually invade Afghanistan because they are our allies. We did invade Iraq though and even though I did not support the war in Iraq, I also believe that since we destroyed the government that we should fix it. I would personally feel guilty if I were to be at fault of something and not take the responsibiliy to clean it up. Your idea/action that we should take in response to Iraq is fairly reasonable. Though Bush has put himself in a bad situation, I deeply feel bad for him because he was put at a difficult situation. I truly hope as you do Ramzy for us to finish Iraq and fix our own problems that we have developed due to invading Iraq. It is agreeable to say, we want our troops back. (Implying family and friends that are in Iraq.)

No comments: